My vacation plan

My adventurer during the holidays
Hello, My name is Ahmad Maulana Dikrillah, you can call me Diki. Here I will tell about my plans during the holidays. This holiday I am going to go to new places to look for new atmosphere.
The first plan my friend and I are going to gp  to climb on Mount Semeru which is located in Malang Regency and Lumajang Regency, East Java. My friend and I are  going  to hike on Semeru Mountain at the beginning of this holiday. My friend said going up and down on Semeru Mountain would take 4 days. So we are going  to camp there. There is also Ranu Kumbolo or Lake Kumbolo which is a transit and also a tourist destination for climbers. Said the person who had climbed there the water from the lake is very clear so it can be drunk. In the lake has a myth there is a watchdog goddess of the lake, he can be transformed into a gold fish. So there is a ban on fishing in the lake. Near the lake there is also a hill of love, this hill has the myth of anyone who walks up while thinking of their partner without looking back, then aka having a happy ending of love. I am very impatient and interested in going to Mount Semeru immediately, because this will be my first climbing experience. We are going to rent a jeep for the trip back and forth.
The second plan, I plan to go to Bali with my family. My family and I plan to enjoy a vacation on the island of Bali and we are going to also go to my uncle and aunt's house. As for the plan on the island of Bali I am going to go to Kuta beach to see the sun rise and also can't wait to meet my uncle because my uncle will carry out his 30th birthday. Hopefully the plan to go to my uncle doesn't fail because I want to surprise him on his birthday.
The third plan, I am going to go to the movies with my friend. The cinema is located in the city of Probolinggo. I am also very impatient to go to the movies because it is the first time in my life. I planned to watch a Joker movie, but my friend insisted on watching Danur 3. So we will to watch a joker on the first day and watched Danur on the second day. From the beginning I really liked watching movies but I didn't dare come to the movies , because there is no movie theater near the house and also no one wants to accompany me to watch movies at the Cinema. We are going to take the bus to go to the cinema.
The fourth plan I, I am going  to go to East Java park 2. I was invited by one of my friends. He said there was a new vehicle that was unique and interesting. So I can't wait to go to Jatim Park 2 which is located in Batu City, East Java. And spend our time there. We are goinng to  visit my friend's grandmother's house. I also can't wait to meet my friend's grandmother.
The last plan I am going  to go on an adventure in tourist attractions around the district of Probolinggo. I am going to go to Bremi to buy and enjoy fresh milk there. I am also going to go to the famous Madakaripura waterfall in my area. They say the waterfall is very clear and very beautiful. That's my vacation plan or ending date. Where are your weekend plans?

Komentar